About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher. I love to make learning fun & exciting! Teaching is such an adventure and I feel blessed to be able to impact little lives. I love Jesus & live my life to know Him and love others. I also love photography, my awesome hubby, my family, and friends!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grandparents Day & Living vs. Nonliving Things

School is in full swing....& I am TIRED!!!  I always forget how hard the first couple weeks of school are, but the kids & me are finally getting in our routine. With Grandparents day coming up, I made some writing templates and graphic organizers that could be used to write about Grandparents.  I can't wait to see what my kiddos write about their Grandparents. Click HERE to get this mini writing unit for yourself.

 
 
Since we are finally getting into our routines we will be starting Science soon!  Right now, I've been teaching some Social Studies...culture, custom, rules, etc.  You can grab that mini unit HERE for free.  Back to Science...next week I will be starting Living vs. Nonliving things.  I can't wait! I love this unit.  You can grab this booklet at my TPT store HERE.
 
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment