About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher. I love to make learning fun & exciting! Teaching is such an adventure and I feel blessed to be able to impact little lives. I love Jesus & live my life to know Him and love others. I also love photography, my awesome hubby, my family, and friends!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Freebies!

I made a few freebies!!!!  Who doesn't love a good freebie?

The first item I made is a poster that can be displayed to help your students when they are engaging in partner talk.  Partner talk is EXTREMELY important! I have found that the kiddos learn SO much more when they do the talking opposed to me.  I got the idea for this poster from a math lead teacher who suggested making something like this so the student can refer to how to partner talk properly.  It is important, however, to model and practice this type of talking before students are ready to do this on their own.  Click on the picture to grab it!

Then, I made some fun writing folder labels.  I like to use folders so the students can take their work out, add more, etc.  I also like to put a lot of resources in their folder for them to refer to.  You can grab these free writing labels by clicking on the picture.  NOTE: I used Avery labels.
ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment