About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher. I love to make learning fun & exciting! Teaching is such an adventure and I feel blessed to be able to impact little lives. I love Jesus & live my life to know Him and love others. I also love photography, my awesome hubby, my family, and friends!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Reading strategy bookmarks

So, this is something I made when I taught third grade.  I used these reading strategy cards as bookmarks.   Each student was assigned a job for the week in their reading group. I printed out a few copies of these so I would have plenty to use for all my kiddos.  They loved having a job and they knew what to work on while they were reading.  These are best if you do a literature circle then students talk about what they found in the group the next day.  Click on the picture to grab these bookmarks for your classroom! Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment